Matthew P. Mastrogiacomo
A shareholder with the firm, Mr. Mastrogiacomo joined the Isaacson & Raymond Litigation Department in October of 2001. As a litigator, he concentrates his practice primarily in civil and criminal litigation, divorce, family law, and landlord/tenant law.
Prior to joining Isaacson & Raymond, Mr. Mastrogiacomo worked in the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney intern. He also worked as a summer intern for the Maine Supreme Judicial Court Sentencing Project. He is the current Public Administrator of the Androscoggin County Probate Court.
- University of Maine at Machias cum laude in 1997
- University of Maine School of Law cum laude in 2001
- prize arguer in the Moot Court Program
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- President, Androscoggin County Bar Association
- Member of the Maine State Bar Association and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the U.S. District Court
- Member and Immediate Past-President of the Auburn-Lewiston Rotary Club
- Director of the United Valley chapter of the American Red Cross
- Former Chairman of the Board of Directors for Androscoggin County Head Start, Current Associate Director.
Phone: 207-795-5000 x205