Laurier T. Raymond
A native of Lewiston, Maine and co-founder of the firm. Mr. Raymond concentrates on probate matters, trusts, estate planning and elder law. He serves multiple clients as Personal Representative and Trustee. He lectures frequently to financial organizations and civic groups on the probate process, estate planning and tax-planning opportunities.
Mr. Raymond served as Mayor of the City of Lewiston 2002/2003, and in July 2004, the newly constructed park located at the corner of Main and Lincoln Streets in Lewiston was named and dedicated the “Laurier T. Raymond, Jr. Gateway Park” in appreciation for his “energetic vision and unwavering commitment during his tenure as Lewiston’s mayor.”
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review rated Mr. Raymond "AV Preeminent" the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Washington & Lee University
- Washington & Lee Law School
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Director of the Lewiston & Auburn Railroad Co
- Board of Directors for the Franco-American Heritage Center
- Board of Directors for the St. Peter’s Cemetery
- Served as Androscoggin County Probate Judge from 1965 to 1998
- He has been involved in numerous community organizations over his long career.
Phone: 207-795-5000 x218