Daniel A. D’Auteuil, Jr.
A shareholder of the firm, Mr. D’Auteuil joined Isaacson & Raymond in 1993. Dan focuses his practice in a variety of areas, including real estate, business and corporate law, estate planning, wills, probate and elder law. He is a frequent lecturer on Estate Planning and Road Association issues.
He is a recipient of the 2012 Legal Services for the Elderly Pro Bono Champion of Justice Award, the 2007 United Way Jim Phillips Award for outstanding community service and the 1995 and 1996 Volunteer Lawyers Project Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service and EDUCATION.
- Saint Anselm College
- University of Maine School of Law
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member of the U. S. District Court
- Member of the Real Estate and Title Section of the Maine Bar Association
- Treasurer of the Maine Gladiators Hockey
- Vice President of St. Dominic’s Alumni Association
- Vice Chair of the St. Dominic’s Academy School Board
- Director of Rebuilding Together
- 3rd Degree Member of the Knights of Columbus
- Active participant in local hockey and golf leagues
- Coaches youth hockey for Maine Gladiators, soccer, and little league
- Former Referee for high school and youth hockey games
- Former president of the Androscoggin County Bar Association
- Former Chairman of Androscoggin County United Way
- Vice President of Baseball for South Lewiston Little League
- Former Chairman of the St. Peter’s and Sacred Heart School Board
- Former Chairman of the City of Lewiston Board of Appeals
- Former President of the Board of Directors of Pathways, Inc.
Phone: 207-795-5000 x214